Friday, August 18, 2006

We Hate Each Other ;-)

Hatred is spreading like fire… in the jungle of love and companionship we call ‘orkut’. I got one forwarded message from one of my friends which read as :
SPREAD THIS LIKE WILD FIREThere are some pakistanis who have started a community 'V Hate India'the main pic is of our national flag burning...looking at that anyindian's blood should BOIL...We have to stop them. if you cant do muchatleast go to this community and click on "report as bogus", orkut willremove that community after 1000 such reports,lets teach a lesson tomembers of that communityhttp://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=14773994 please pass this 2 all Ur frnds....D FIRE !!!!!

But I knew there had to be a different side of the story as well I started researching on the moods of the Indian and Pakistani youths through the pages of orkut. And I was shocked to discover that Pakistanis are as much convinced about our malice as we are about theirs. They have their own reasons. The way we have our own. And hatred seems to be the only solution. But I am equally convinced that we Indians are far more peace loving and have a very soft foreign policy which most of the times irritates me. So why this irony?

I think for a Pakistani religion is of far more importance than nationality….. leave alone humanity. When a Paki soldier dies on border fighting us he never shouts ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ in the end (like our Jai Hind or Vande Matram). He says ‘Allah Akbar’. And somehow the Pakistani media has pictured the image of India as an anti Islamist country. A country of Kafirs. Particularly after the cases like Babri Masjid demolition and Godhra. So before concluding anything against anybody I would like my readers to go through the following pages and not only ONE of them, as forwarded by your friends :-

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=14773994 we hate india
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=7410536 we hate pakistan
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=1522473 india belongs to pakistan
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=9138089 we hate pakistan bastard paki

On some of these pages I discovered that some of my Indian friends were dragging Indian Muslims in their enterprise against Pakistan. That really hurts me. May be because I was born and brought up far away from the shadows of VHP/RSS, always in a secular environment, or rather call it an environment where religion had no part to play. I know I cant go on convincing those leaders who have their eyes set on the mandate or millions of fools who give them the status of a demigod….. but….. for you my readers…. I have something to say… All terrorists are Muslims but all Muslims are not terrorists !!

2 comments:

iTs ME...?! said...

god u ll do good as a free lancer in some firm... contact ako... lol
well it was good ... defenitely... i figured tht much out... well thought nd well researched.
so what is the course of action...
i think we should try n ban the things we, as indians don t like... nd let them ban what they don t like (if atall they care... he he)

www.firstsailing.blogspot.com
(just trying... he he)

Nobody said...

cool man, U would make a good NETA... yes dont take it otherwise.... as in u would make a Good leader...

Cool, lets meet to discuss politics... ask "its me..?!" for my whereabouts....

do visit:
http:\\acridtruth.blogspot.com